Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hooray!  So I was inspired to create a cooking blog from a friend on Facebook!  She is a busy super mom with an awesome career and Super Family!  I love cooking, I usually post the menu as a status update on Facebook, so I thought hey she can do it, we can do it and anyone else who wants to do it can do it and tag along with the whole cooking blog!  So this is my first blog to get me going!  Recipes are to come!  I just gotta find them!  By no means am I like some create it yourself, totally original cook like Emeril, I take a recipe and I add a twist.  I watch cooking shows whenever I can to help guide me on techniques and mixing of new flavors.  But I love to cook, and I am patient and good at it.  So I hope that you find my taste and cooking style appealing and I hope you post your comments and tell me if you used my recipes or something like it!  Lets have fun with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment